In this service, we clean and scrub the surface with wire brush to get rid of loose debris from the surface including exposing of cracks, gaps, pits, holes, crevices etc (if any)after then, we adopt the following process:
- Cutting/chipping of grooves in “U” Shaped at the BCJ and CJ and filling of the grooves with flexible polymeric compound.
- Injection grouting of the wall from inner side in grid pattern at a distance @ 1.0Mtr C/ c at CJ and 1.5 Mtr C/c on other areas.
- Compatible primer coat of the surface which is absolute vapour permeable after complete preparation of surface.
- Application of highly flexible waterproof membraneous coating on entire primer treated areas.
- Protection of treatment with CMP/Tiles or Food Grade Coating.